Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Down a Country Lane - a styled "Senior photo" shoot

Putting together a styled shoot and growing it from an idea to finished post has been a longtime goal for me.  When I tossed a few theme ideas to my model, she and I had the same first choice - Down a Country Lane.  From there it was a matter of putting together some props, finding an appropriate location (and oh my, did I ever find an amazing location!), and securing my hair & makeup artist.  I'm so grateful to all those who helped me bring this idea to life...with a special THANK YOU to Jack & Betty Feightner for allowing me to use their property for this shoot. 
We finished the day with so many great images that I had a very hard time narrowing them down for this blog post...which is why there are lots of them here.  But I'm not apologizing - I'm very pleased and proud to share the final results with you all. 
But first, I want to introduce my creative team:
Model:  the adorable Aly Pitzer
Venue:  Edgewood Place
Hair & makeup:  Amy Ford of Strands
Technical assistant and expert reflector holder:  Shanon Pitzer :)
















The lemonade was really intended to be a prop, but Aly decided she should have a taste.  Made for some interesting faces.








 Also making his (canine) modeling debut:  FLETCH.  He's a natural!







Class of 2013, if you're interested in an amazing senior photo experience like this, contact me (see "About Me" page for conact info).  We can make your ideas come to life too!

No comments: