Thursday, November 29, 2012

Aly - Class of 2013

Aly has been preparing for her senior photo session for a very long time, making my job a breeze because she had locations, wardrobe and props all prepared.  It doesn't hurt that she's super photogenic and looks adorable in every shot!  You may remember Aly from my styled shoot last Spring - she's great at the modeling thing.  Aly has such a fun personality and sense of adventure, so she was up for trying just about anything to get the photos we wanted...including rushing out to sit in the middle of the street between stoplights! 
Aly, as always, I had a great time taking photos of you.  I love your carefree-ness (yes, I made that word up) and how you exude a love of life.  All the best as you finish your Senior year and enter your next life adventure!




























No comments: