Thursday, April 4, 2013

Engaged - Lauren and Vivek

Lauren and Vivek have been together for quite a while (their relationship began in high school), and it only takes a short time around them to see that they just "fit" together.  Observing them together I got a feeling of mutual caring, admiration and respect.  Besides all that, they're just the cutest couple!
I've known Lauren since she was...well, she was a kid...so it warms my heart to see that she's found her soulmate in Vivek.
Lauren and Vivek, thanks so much for choosing me to take your engagement photos.  It was an honor and I had a great time spending the day with you!







 Lauren you are the most adorable girl in this dress.  Well, in anything, but especially in this dress.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them!!!

PatriciaS said...

These are fantastic!!! Great job :)