Friday, June 3, 2011

Madison

I'm so excited about these images of Madison!  We had a very small window of time in which to take them because - now hold onto your socks - she had to leave for her graduation from Jr High.  I know, she looks very grown up, huh?  Anyway, we were lucky enough to have some very pretty light during that window of opportunity.  And, of course I was lucky to have such a pretty face to photograph. 

This could possibly be my favorite photo I've ever taken.  Creamy skin, even in black & white...love it.




She knows how to pour on the honey, don't ya think?

1 comment:

Kris Himelick said...

Madison looks so grown up! How could this happen with my grandaughter so soon? I especially love the first black and white picture. Thanks for capturing this special evening so beautifully for us.