Monday, September 10, 2012

Out here in the open...mmmm motorboatin

Recipe for a perfect long weekend -
1 beautiful aqua blue lake
1 very nice pontoon boat
5 days of absolutely perfect weather
A whole lotta fun activities
3 very special girlfriends (and me)

I hope it's true that a picture is worth a thousand words because I don't think I could adequately describe how great our girls' trip to Walloon Lake in Northern Michigan was.  I don't think it could have been better (well, except if we hadn't lost Tracy's bike in the middle of the highway).  Thank you, John & Hilda, for sharing your beautiful lake house.  Thank you, Ginny, for being you.  I'm so blessed to be your friend.  Thank you, Tracy and Beth, for being such fun, sweet and special ladies.

Our fake-sailing excursion on John's big sailboat.

Ginny's retirement home :)

Sunset cruises on the pontoon



and following the moonbeam back to "our house"

Tracy's beautiful breakfast creation

Tracy, I love this picture of you - you're so pretty!

Farmer's market in Boyne City

We had great fun biking, paddling on the...whatever you call that board (you go, Beth)

sailing (for real this time), kayaking,

and finally some time relaxing in the hammock (Bill, I love those Limeritas!).


No comments: