Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Expecting Cooper

Alisha has wanted to be a mom for SOOO long, so I was thrilled for her when I heard it was finally going to happen!  And excited as well when she asked me to take some maternity photos before her little guy arrives.  Alisha and David were so cute together, I had to resist the urge to say it after every shot.  Okay I didn't resist that much...  Enjoy some of my favorites!

David was right Alisha - you do have that glow!



Cooper's daddy is firefighter - those are some big boots to fill.




This is my favorite - you guys are so sweet.



Alisha and David, thank you so much for choosing me to capture this very special time in your lives.  I can't wait for your precious baby boy to arrive!  But enjoy the rest of your pregnancy - it will be over before you know it.

No comments: