Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Meet Drew


You know how people get locked in your mind at a certain age?  Well, when I first met Drew he was just a kid (because his mom and I have worked together for several years) and in my mind he stayed that way.  Obviously he's not - he's a senior and has grown into a nice young man.  Drew has quite a list of academic accomplishments, has been very involved in 4-H for many years, and has proven himself to be a natural leader.  But what I like most about him is that he's not afraid to be himself...even if that is a little crazy at times (Drew, next time we'll get a photo of you in your tutu).  
Drew, I thoroughly enjoyed your photo session...here are some of my favorites.
 Drew has trained and shown his beautiful dogs in 4-H for several years.






Drew, I admire your strong faith, as well as your determination to keep your cousin's memory alive by taking him through life with you.  You're quite a special young man. 
I hope you are enjoying your senior year.  I have no doubt that your future holds exciting things!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the pictures Drew and Susan. The comments/stories that you tell along with the pictures make them mean so much more. Thank you!